About Us

Western Cooperative Company (WESTCO) was organized in 1942 when ten individuals put up ten dollars each to form the equity used to purchase the gas station located at Third and Black Hills, now referred to as the WESTCO Main Station.  This small beginning was initially the entire company, and served as the basis of what we now refer to as our Petroleum Division.

Over the years our assets have grown to include ten Bulk Plants, seven C-Stores and four Car Care Centers located throughout the Wyo-Braska area.  Propane and Bulk Fuel deliveries are available in all areas, including Southwestern South Dakota and Eastern Wyoming.

Bulk Fuel Plants are located at:

Alliance
Harrison
Chadron
Hay Springs
Crawford
Hemingford
Gering
Oshkosh
Gordon
Torrington, WY

Cenex Station locations include:

Crawford C-Store
Frontiermart - Torrington
Hay Springs C-Store
Hemingford C-Store
Main Cenex C-Store - Alliance
Martha's Cenex C-Store - Alliance 
• Terry's Cenex C-Store - Alliance

 

Car Care Centers in the following towns provide automotive service, accessories, batteries and tires for automobiles, tractors and trucks: Alliance, Gordon, Hay Springs and Rushville.